It’s sometimes the little touches that make the stay memorable for your guests. There are a number of ways you can do this:
- Turn the heating on for when they arrive if needed
- Add a few cosy touches, cushions throws etc
- Check and advise on local parking if you don’t have off road parking
- Leave your guest a treat, a bottle of wine or some local produce
- If there are pets maybe even a treat for the dog
- Put flyers in property for local attractions
- Maybe a welcome pack for the first night with essentials, bread milk, tea etc
- A guide or things to do in the area, insiders tips.
- List of local amenities, attractions, eating, drinking, events.
- Information about local transport, Links to bus routes etc.
- Binoculars if you have amazing views
- Complimentary toiletries
- A few DVDs for a rainy day
- A bucket and spade for a sunny day
- the list goes on……..
We are not suggesting you do all of these but a little extra goes a long way. Afterall you want your guests to return and share your details with friends and family.