Mortgages and Insurance

Mortgages and Insurance

Make sure you have the right mortgage for the property!
Generally buy-to-let mortgages or a residential mortgage won’t be suitable.  The reason for this is that these mortgages won’t allow you to let the property as a holiday home regardless of it being short or long term.

Some mortgage companies offer packages specifically design for this purpose.  Seek professional advice.


Holiday home insurance is a must to protect you from any mishaps that may happen over time. Its best to use specialist insurance that covers landlords who let their holiday homes to paying guests and typically covers public liability, accidental damage and loss of rent.

Close Menu

This website is using cookies to improve the user-friendliness. You agree by using the website further. Privacy policy